Laundry Lane Developments
*** STAMP DUTY PAID *** (T&C’S Apply)
We are delighted to present a stunning collection of 4 bedroom homes in the sought after Historic market town of Leominster famed for stunning surrounding countryside. Built to a high specification with attention to detail, with spacious ground floor living areas. With French doors leading on to patio and turfed garden, there is a perfectly placed cloakroom and plenty more. Furthermore the First floor offers a stunning master bedroom suite with an en suite skilfully positioned to optimise on space. The remaining three spacious bedrooms have additional access to the main family bathroom and separate shower room. Externally offers a single garage with driveway.
**** HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE*****
Located on the outskirts of the market town of Leominster. A abundance of high street and boutique shops, schools and local amenities The town has good transport facilities including bus and railway stations, with the Cathedral City of Hereford approximately 13 miles to the south. Also in close proximity is the Historic South Shropshire town of Ludlow with Worcester City approximately 40 minutes’ drive where there is access to the M5.
• Entrance hallway
• Cloak room
• Breakfast kitchen
• Living/ Dinner
• Master suite with adjacent ensuite
• Three Double bedrooms
• Shower room
• Family Bathroom
• Detached garage and driveway
• Private turfed rear garden with patio
Help to Buy is a Government funded scheme that helps both first-time buyers and existing homeowners to purchase a brand new property. How does it work?
The initiative combines a low 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the Government and low mortgage rates for the remaining 75% of the property’s value.
1. Once you’ve found your ideal home on one of our developments, you will need to put down a deposit of 5%.
2. The Government will provide you with an equity loan of up to 20% of the value of the property. This loan is interest-free for the first 5 years and can be repaid at any time within 25 years (or the term of the mortgage) or on the sale of the property.
3. You then secure a mortgage for the remaining 75%. This is the same as a standard mortgage but you will usually receive much lower rates than you would for a 95% mortgage.
Exceptions to the scheme are listed below, but if you are unsure whether you are eligible or have any questions about how it could help you purchase your dream property from Virtual Home Tours, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Certain conditions apply:
• Help to Buy is only available on new build homes. Your new home will be covered by an overall 10-Year NHBC or LABC warranty
• Your mortgage must be capital repayment (not interest only).
• Help to Buy is only available on properties occupied by the mortgage holder(s) (not buy-to-let).
• The property can’t be worth more than £600,000.
Thanks to Help to Buy, These superb developments are well within everyone’s reach. If you would like more information regarding the scheme, please get in touch. Our Friendly team knows the ins and outs of the scheme and our advisors are ready to answer any questions you might have.